Full schedule and results of curling from Sochi can be found here.
The visibility of Olympic curling has been terrific for our sport!
- Nationally, membership in curling clubs has increased by 52.8% since the first televised Olympic curling games in 2002.
- NBC devoted 60 hours of televised coverage to curling at the 2006 Torino Winter Games, and over 80 hours at the 2010 Winter Games in Vancouver.
- 41 new curling clubs have been started in the US since the 2002 Olympics.
- 22 tons of curling stones (68 sets) have been shipped and distributed to new curling clubs around the country.
- Petersham Curling Club hosted roughly 700 visitors in 2010 during the Winter Olympics to see and try our sport first hand.
- Curling at the Winter Olympic Games in Vancouver began on February 16, 2010
International Olympic Committee Curling